Lightroom News and Stuff
- A new date was just added to my Lightroom 4 Live tour. We’ll be in Lansing MI on June 12th. It also looks like we’ll be in Washing DC that same week and probably San Francisco the week after but I’ll keep you posted.
- Lightroom 4.1 Release Candidate 2 is on the Adobe Labs website. If you had any problems with Lightroom 4, it’s definitely worth downloading.
- Moose Peterson’s BT Journal is now available on the iPad.
- Don’t forget about the Student Discount for the Google Plus Photographers Conference. It’s just $99 for students with the code… wait for it… GPLUSSTUD. Gotta love that promo code huh? 🙂
- I’ve been getting a TON of questions on the difference between Photoshop (and Bridge) and Lightroom. If you’re still wondering if Lightroom is for you then check out the videos that Scott and I did called 100 Ways that Lightroom Kick’s The Bridge’s Ass for Photographers.
Lightroom Product Manager, Tom Hogarty, has a great write up about some of the new Color Fringe Correction features in Lightroom 4
Have a great weekend everyone!