Next week is the official Photoshop love-fest we call Photoshop World. I’ll be teaching A LOT of Lightroom there all week. Most of the classes I’ll be teaching are in the full conference tracks (not the Expo floor), but there is a ton of free classes going on too. Here’s the details. (Btw… that’s me praying while on stage above – not really – but thanks to Frank Doorhof for the photo)
Matt’s Super-Awesome-You-Have-To-Go-To Classes
• Tuesday (1pm – 5pm): The Lightroom Crash Course
• Tuesday (9pm – until we’re too sleepy to stay up): The Meetup: After hours social gathering at the Eyecandy Bar at Mandalay Bay
• Wednesday (9am): Keynote Opening
• Wednesday (10:45-11:45): Lightroom Bootcamp
• Wednesday (12pm – 1pm): I’m moderating a panel called “Are You Ready To Go Pro” (panelists include Joel Grimes and Erik Valind)
• Thursday (10:45 – 11:45am): Photoshop Restoration Rescue
• Thursday (2-3pm): Teaching a 1-hour Lightroom class for the Photographers Adventure Club (more info here).
• Thursday (10pm – late): Midnight Madness and the annual In-N-Out Burger Trip
Friday September 6th
• Friday (11am – 12 noon): Photoshop/Lightroom for Landscape Photographers Class
Free Expo Passes
If you’re not going to Photoshop World but still want to check out some of the fun-ness then stop by the Expo for a day. These passes are $20 at the door, but if you register for your free pass now, online, B&H Photo will pick up the tab for your Expo pass and it’ll be free. Just register ahead of time. Hope to see you there!