Lightroom Presets: Insta-Lightroom Nashville-like Effect
Every time I turn around, I see photos from the Instagram app that have that old vintage look to them. It’s kinda funny, because it can throw up a photo of someone’s shoes, but it always seems to look good when it has a old-vintage style with a really strong vignette added to it
Anyway, here’s a free preset that mimics the style. I added a little more green to mine for the super-vintage feel to it but I think you’ll have a good time with it. I even used a pair of shoes as one of the sample photos below 😉 Let me know what you think. Thanks!
(note: images courtesy of Fotolia.com)
1) Unzip the preset zip file on to your desktop. Then double click the .LRTEMPLATE file to install
1) Unzip the preset zip file on to your desktop
2) Go to the Develop module. NOTE: YOU MUST BE IN THE DEVELOP MODULE
3) Go to the Presets panel on the left. Right click anywhere in it and choose “Import”.
4) Select the .lrtemplate files you unzipped in Step 1 and click Import NOTE: DO NOT IMPORT THE ZIP FILE